Token Name: Future Finance ($FUTI)
Crowdpooling Address: https://app.dodoex.io/cp/join/0x6aaa4fde2fe0aaf04e89de27e094fc68c1fff270
Max Token Supply: 1,000,000 $FUTI
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 250,000 $FUTI
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 250,000 BUSD
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 $FUTI = 1 $BUSD
Crowdpooling Start Time: 05/01/2021 01:00
Crowdpooling End Time: 05/01/2021 23:00
Future Finance is an interoperable, full-stack decentralized finance protocol built on the BSC. Future Finance is comprised of five main components, including Wrapper - a crosschain asset gateway, Swap - an on-chain liquidity provider, Vault - a one-stop asset manager, Perp - an AMM-based perpetual contract trading platform, and also DAO - a decentralized governance mechanism. FUTI is the governance token of Future Finance and will be 100% distributed to the community based on participation.
The Future Finance project is incubated by BSC, underscoring BSC vision to build the Smart Economy, of which decentralized finance is a crucial component. BSC will facilitate the early-stage development of the Future Finance project, and the governance mechanism will gradually transit from Proof-of-Authority (POA) to DAO. The Future Finance project will eventually run by the community.
Swap is Future Finance’s on-chain Auto Market Maker (AMM), providing liquidity to wrapped assets (as listed above), FUTI, and other tokens. Swap adopts the Constant Product Market Maker (CPMM) model, which was popularized in many AMM-based DEXs, such as Uniswap. CPMMs are based on the function , which establishes a range of prices for two tokens according to the available quantities (liquidity) of each token. Within Swap, users can trade token pairs (included in a whitelist at the early stage) or provide liquidity to a chosen liquidity pool by depositing tokens to provide equal liquidity on both sides of the trading pair.
Vault is Future Finance one-stop asset manager, integrating asset staking/mining, and collateralized stable coin issuance. FUTI will be released and users can claim the distributed FUTI by will.
Perp is a vAMM-based perpetual contract trading protocol for virtually any underlying assets with infinite liquidity. Similar to Swap, traders can trade perpetual contracts using the same Constant Product Market Maker model with up to 5x (for now) long or short leverage after depositing margins. A funding payment mechanism is introduced to ensure the market price with the vAMM converges with the external price. Insurance Fund is also set up to ensure the stable and sustainable operation of Perp.
Perp utilized a “virtual AMM” to introduce infinite liquidity with no impermanent loss. As all pools are virtual, no liquidity provider is needed for vAMMs. The vAMM itself can act as an independent settlement market, any profit and loss are directly settled with a liquidation process in place.
A funding payment mechanism is also introduced to ensure the market prices in the vAMM always converge to the external index prices.
Similar to AMMs (such as Swap), Perp uses a constant function of x * y = k for asset exchanges. The team will set the initial K-value based on trading volume estimations to ensure a smooth and stable trading experience, K will be adjusted accordingly to internal transaction volume and external volatility changes. Noted that vAMM is a novel concept, the proper k-value function will be improved on the go.
ROADMAP Future Finance ($FUTI)
Liquidity protection period: 30 days
- Personal hard cap will be announced on the day of the event. Please refer to the information on the event page of the DODO platform.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling:
- Do NOT send tokens or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling ends.
- If the participants’ total staked amount is below the Crowdpooling
hard cap, all participants will normally receive tokens (i.e., the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market-making pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the participants’ total staked amount is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the tokens’ actual cost (i.e., token price * the number of tokens received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks
DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders!