DEKA ($DKA) will be starting a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO and creating a trading market for its token after its conclusion. Please see description below for more details.
- Official Website: https://deka.finance
- Blog: https://blog.deka.finance
- Docs: https://docs.deka.finance
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/dekafinance
- Telegram: https://t.me/dekafinanceofficial
Token Name: DEKA ($DKA)
Token Address (BEP20 Token): TBA
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Foundation: 800,000 $DKA
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 400,000 $DKA
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 100,000 BUSD
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 $DKA = 0.25 $BUSD
Crowdpooling Start Time: April 11th (2PM UTC)
Crowdpooling End Time: April 16th (2PM UTC)
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, $DKA tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the DKA/BUSD trading pair available for public trading.
Liquidity protection period: 30 days
- Personal hard cap will be announced on the day of the event. Please refer to the information on the event page of the DODO platform.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling:
- Do NOT send tokens or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling ends.
- If the participants’ total staked amount is below the Crowdpooling
hard cap, all participants will normally receive tokens (i.e., the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market-making pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the participants’ total staked amount is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the tokens’ actual cost (i.e., token price * the number of tokens received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks
DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders.