DNFT Protocol (DNF) will start a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO BSC on 3rd July 2021, at 20:00 UTC+8 (Singapore Time). The proceeds will be used to create a liquidity pool for DNF after the Crowdpooling and users will be able to trade DNF with arbitrary BEP-20 tokens on DODO.
Project Name: DNFT Protocol (DNF)
Token Contract Address: 0xAB6D1937274f7B32E9BEd34065e061DcbA478f4e
Crowdpooling Token Allocation (Number of Tokens for Participants): 375000 DNF(0.375%% of the Total Token Supply）
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 300000 BUSD
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 DNF = 0.8 BUSD
Crowdpooling Link: Coming Soon
Whitelist Link: DNFT X DODO Crowdpooling IDO Whitelist Registration
Crowdpooling Start Time: 20:00 July 3rd, 2021 UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Crowdpooling End Time: 19:50 July 6th, 2021 UTC+8 (Singapore Time)
Liquidity Protection Period: 30 Days
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, Token Symbol tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the DNF available for public trading for any BEP20 at the Crowdpooing Price.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling
- Do NOT send tokens to or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling campaign. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling campaign ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the liquidity pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e., token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants. Note: Due to the flexibility of DODO’s Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm, the opening price, once spot trading begins, can be equal to the Crowdpooling token price, even if the hard cap is not reached. That is, the opening price is not determined by the amount of assets in the resulting liquidity pools. How it works under the hood is that the PMM algorithm truncates part of the bonding curve and assumes that there is a certain amount of buying support in the market. Even if the amount of capital contributed by participants is low, the opening price can still be the Crowdpooling price, and the resulting bonding curve will have a minimum/floor price. Funds staked by users can then push the token price from the minimum price to the Crowdpooling token price.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
Introduction：DNFT Protocol is a new generation of cross-chain decentralized NFT asset network based on Substrate, Polkadot. It devotes itself to the bridging of cross-chain NFT assets, and its goal is to become the infrastructure in the field of cross-chain NFT assets. DNFT Protocol is the Web3 Foundation grant project (wave 9), HECO, BSC, Filecoin grant project, and got top 3 prizes in Dorahack and Wanxiang Hackathons. So far DNFT team has already received funding from 20+ reputable venture capital such as LD Capital, Candaq Fintech Group, Mantra Dao, Waterdrip Capital. DNFT Protocol is committed to not only the protection of digital assets but also the innovation of underlying protocol to make the Polkadot ecosystem getting better.
Telegram: Telegram: Contact @dnftprotocol
Medium: DNFT Protocol – Medium