MINING NFT ($MNFT) - Crowdpooling on DODO

Our project will be developed on the WAX blockchain. The project will be built with the goal of enabling people to create their own NFT objects on the WAX platform and send them for mining to make money at interest. If you already have your own NFT collection and do not want to sell it, just put it into mining and earn money. If you believe in the future of NFT, then we will gladly accept your contribution to the development of this industry. Join our team!

Token Name: MINING NFT ($MNFT)

Crowdpooling Address: https://app.dodoex.io/cp/join/0x354cbf37d36df8a2375e41e983837366ee2076f3

Max Token Supply: 10,000,000 $MNFT

Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 300,000 $MNFT

Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 300,000 BUSD

Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 $MNFT = 1 $BUSD

Crowdpooling Start Time: 04/29/2021 18:00

Crowdpooling End Time: 04/30/2021 18:00

MNFT2

Tokenomics MNFT:

30% - Sale of tokens on IDO
25% - Advertising and marketing
20% - Liquidity for the exchange
15% - Remains in the system
10% - To the development team

MNFT ROADMAP:

APRIL 2021: IDO ON DODO AND OTHER PLATFORMS
MAY 2021: DEVELOPMENT OF THE MNFT SITE
JUNE 2021: INTERGRATION MNFT THE WAX SYSTEM
JULY 2021: DEVELOPMENT OF A MOBILE APPLICATION (ANDROID AND IOS)
AUGUST 2021: LISTING ON THE EXCHANGE HOTBIT

It’s very easy to create your own NTF. Just look at the instructions and create your collection.

Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, $MNFT tokens will be immediately sent to each participant’s wallet. DODO will then make the MNFT/BUSD trading pair available for public trading.

Liquidity protection period: 30 days

• Personal hard cap will be announced on the day of the event. Please refer to the information on the event page of the DODO platform.

Additional Notes on Crowdpooling:

1. Do NOT send tokens or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
  2. You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling ends.
  3. If the participants’ total staked amount is below the Crowdpooling
    hard cap, all participants will normally receive tokens (i.e., the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market-making pool and become available for spot trading.
  4. If the participants’ total staked amount is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the tokens’ actual cost (i.e., token price * the number of tokens received) is then refunded back to participants.
  5. Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks

About DODO

DODO is a decentralized exchange platform powered by the Proactive Market Maker (PMM) algorithm. It features highly capital-efficient liquidity pools that support single-token provision, reduce impermanent loss, and minimize slippage for traders!

URL: https://dodoex.io/

4 Likes

I think it’s interesting

3 Likes

maybe not bad. I will make a small bet to begin with. and we’ll see. the project is not bad in itself

1 Like

I think this is scam project