Project (ETHA Lend) will be starting a Crowdpooling campaign on DODO on March 5th, 12:00 pm UTC and creating a trading market for its token after its conclusion. Please see below for more details.
Name: Project (ETHA Lend)
Official Website: https://www.ethalend.org/
Whitepaper: ETHA_Deck_V1.pdf - Google Drive
Telegram:Telegram: Contact @ethalendcommunity
Medium: ETHA – Medium
Token Name: ETHA
Token Contract Address:ETHA (ETHA) Token Tracker | Etherscan
Token Allocation Chart: ETHA_Deck_V1.pdf - Google Drive
Total Number of Tokens Provided by Project Team: 400,000ETHA
Crowdpooling Token Allocation: 200,000ETHA（0.67% of the Total Token Supply）
Crowdpooling Hard Cap: 200,000 USDT
Crowdpooling Token Price: 1 ETHA = 1 USDT
Crowdpooling Link: https://v2beta.dodoex.io/cp/0x471e40b9edf148ff7ff842d892d5fa1b3323e1bf
Crowdpooling Start Time: 8 PM March 5, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Crowdpooling End Time: 8 PM March 6, 2021 Singaporean Time (UTC+8)
Note: After the conclusion of the Crowdpooling campaign, (Token Symbol) tokens will be immediately sent to your wallet. DODO will then make the (Token Symbol)/USDT trading pair available for public trading.
Additional Notes on Crowdpooling:
- Do NOT send tokens or interact with the Crowdpooling contract address before or after the Crowdpooling. Your tokens may be lost forever and DODO is not liable for any asset losses due to user contract interactions outside the Crowdpooling period.
- You can freely adjust your Crowdpooling stake amount at any time before the Crowdpooling ends.
- If the total staked amount by participants is below the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens normally (i.e. the number of tokens received = the amount participants staked / token price). The leftover tokens will be put into the market making pool and become available for spot trading.
- If the total staked amount by participants is over the Crowdpooling hard cap, then all participants will receive tokens proportional to their shares of the pool, at the initial offering price. Any difference between the amount participants staked and the actual cost of the tokens (i.e. token price * the number of tokens actually received) is then refunded back to participants.
- Participation in Crowdpooling is NOT risk-free. DODO is not liable and will not be offering compensations for any asset losses caused by factors such as project mismanagement, arbitrary and/or malicious token minting, and secondary market manipulation. Cryptocurrencies are a high-risk asset class, so please always proceed with caution and beware of various risks.
January 1, 2021
Welcome to the DODO Zoo!
Official Website: https://dodoex.io