GamyFi will participate in DODO Raptor program and start trading mining, vDODO holders will receive GFX token airdrop

Hello CommanDODOs,

GamyFi Platform (https://www.gamyfi.org/) will participate in the DODO Raptor Program and run the $GFX trading mining campaign for 14 days. This campaign will also reward vDODO holders with 50 or more vDODOs with $GFX token airdrops.

The campaign details are as follows:

Event Period

April 8, 2021, at 8:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time) to April 23, 2021, at 8:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time)

Event Overview

During the event period, DODO users who trade $GFX tokens on the DODO platform (Ethereum) are eligible for trading mining rewards.
For each wallet address, its trading volume of $GFX (calculated by the number of $GFX tokens bought + the number of $GFX tokens sold) will be calculated and displayed in a public Google Docs document. At the end of the event, collated and displayed in the Google Docs document will be the following stats for each participating address:

Total $GFX trading volume
vDODO weighting bonus (see the “How Rewards Are Calculated” section for details)

Weighted $GFX trading volume after the vDODO weighting bonus has been applied, and
Number of DODO rewards the address will receive

Rewards Distribution

DODO Tokens

For DODO reward tokens, the final tally of each participating address’s total trading volume will take place on April 23, 2021, at 10:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time) and the aforementioned document will be shared with the DODO community shortly after. The rewards will then be distributed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to participants on April 24, 2021. Please make sure you switch your wallet application/extension’s network to BSC in order to see the rewards.

GFX Tokens

GFX tokens will be distributed to users with more than or equal to 50 vDODO on April 24, 2021 and the amount each user will get is proportional to their share of vDODO tokens. The more you have contributed to the vDODO ecosystem, the more GFX tokens you will receive. Users with more than 1,000 vDODO will be treated as having 1,000 vDODO for the purpose of this campaign.
A snapshot of all vDODO holder addresses has already been taken on April 8, 2021, at 8:00 AM UTC+8 (Singapore Time). The cutoff block number is 12193622. The GFX tokens will be distributed on BSC as well, so please make sure you switch your wallet application/extension’s network to BSC in order to see the rewards.

Number of Reward Tokens

10,000 BEP-20 (BSC) DODO tokens.

vDODO holders will share a total of 5,000 BEP-20 (BSC) GFX tokens (~$33,400 as of midnight April 8, 2021), split proportionally based on their number of vDODO tokens.

How Rewards Are Calculated

The DODO token rewards for participating wallet addresses are determined by 4 parameters:

(i) The total number of $GFX tokens traded by the address

(ii) The address’s vDODO weighting bonus: vDODO holders receive a weighting bonus when calculating trading volume.

For the trading volume campaign, we will be taking a snapshot of all vDODO holder addresses on April 23, 2021, at 8:00 PM UTC+8 (Singapore Time). Please note that this snapshot should not be confused with the GFX rewards snapshot, which has already been taken. The bonus rules are:
Users who hold 10 to 99 vDODO tokens are given a 10% weighting bonus on their trading volumes.
Users who hold 100 to 999 vDODO tokens are given a 30% weighting bonus on their trading volumes.
Users who hold 1,000 vDODO tokens or more are given a 50% weighting bonus on their trading volumes.

(iii) Percentage of trading volume of each address after the vDODO weighting bonus: At the end of the event, the proportion of each address’s total trading volume after the (ii) vDODO trading volume weighing bonus has been applied to the total $GFX trading volume on the platform will be calculated.

(iv) The reward cap for a single wallet address: Each address can only get up to $1,000 worth of $DODO tokens in rewards.

Happy trading and #JustDODOIt!

I am unimpressed with the encouragement to shift to BSC. I support decentralisation so I won’t shift to a centralised platform like BSC. So, if there are no special rewards for those of us that stay on the Ethereum mainnet, then I will leave the DODO ecosystem.

ERC20 vDODO holders will receive the Airdrop.

That’s not what the announcement says. I quote:

Blockquote

The rewards will then be distributed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to participants on April 24, 2021. Please make sure you switch your wallet application/extension’s network to BSC in order to see the rewards.

…

The GFX tokens will be distributed on BSC as well, so please make sure you switch your wallet application/extension’s network to BSC in order to see the rewards.

Number of Reward Tokens

10,000 BEP-20 (BSC) DODO tokens.

vDODO holders will share a total of 5,000 BEP-20 (BSC) GFX tokens (~$33,400 as of midnight April 8, 2021), split proportionally based on their number of vDODO tokens.

Blockquote

man, ethereum network is extremely expenience, do you want to spend $100 fee to receive a $10 airdrop?

1 Like

I value decentralization and I will continue to use the Ethereum network.

I value decentralization too but I also valuable scalability and utility. DODO has to make pragmatic decision to retain users and grow the user base hence adding value to DODO while Ethereum gets its s**t into order. You will no doubt have noticed the first crowdpooling on DODO Ethereum which was rendered a bit of a fiasco due to ETH gas fees.

I personally congratulation DODO on doing what they did and quickly. If nothing else it gives them valuable experience in supporting a cross chain eco-system and gets many more projects familiar with DODO as a DEX and launch tool. I don’t think there is any pretense that DODO has abandoned ETH, or is stopping with BSC as the only “alt chain” it will support.

In the mean time I suggest you cash out your BEP tokens and move funds to Eth or wherever you hang your decentralized hat (IMO Eth is not the most decentralized option so in using it one is clearly making trade-offs). If you wan’t to rage quit DODO because of their pragmatism then I guess you do you.