CrossFi DODO Raptor and DODO Booster Program Suspension Announcement

Hello CommanDODOs,

Due to the recent exploit on CrossFi, the CrossFi team has decided to render the tokens obsolete and redeploy a new token contract. This has not impacted DODO smart contract security or DODO users’ safety in any way. Affected users should contact CrossFi directly with any specific enquiries.

In response to these events, effective May 10, 2021 at 2:00PM UTC+8 (Singapore time), CrossFi’s DODO Booster Program and DODO Raptor Program will be suspended. As a result, trading CRFI and providing liquidity to the CRFI/DODO pool will not accrue any DODO token rewards.

As of May 9 at 11:59PM UTC+8, DODO has finished calculating each address’s total trading volume of CRFI, vDODO weighting bonus, percentage of trading volume after the vDODO weighting bonus, and the number of DODO trade mining reward tokens the address has accrued in the period between May 8 at 2:00PM and May 9 at 2:00PM UTC+8. The result will be shared with the DODO community in the document linked below.

The rewards will then be distributed on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) to participants on May 11, 2021. Please make sure you switch your wallet application/extension’s network to BSC in order to see the rewards.

A total of 178 BEP-20 DODO tokens will be distributed in this campaign.

Note: The address’s vDODO weighting bonus: vDODO holders receive a weighting bonus when calculating trading volume. For the trading volume campaign, we have already taken a snapshot of all vDODO holder addresses on May 9, 2021, at 14:00 UTC+8 (Singapore Time).

Meanwhile, it is entirely possible that CrossFi’s DODO Booster Program will resume in the near future, as we closely monitor the situation with CrossFi’s new token and the community response to it. Please stay tuned to our official communication channel to get the latest updates on this matter.

Letter to the CrossFi community by Young sean of the CrossFi Team:

https://medium.com/crossfi/letter-to-the-crossfi-community-232dbdc087f2

The DODO Team

1 Like

my wallet is in, but there is no refunding yet

1 Like

I have same problem. I saw 2 days ago my lp tokens were in Dodo but I can not see them today. Can someone explain where is my tokens?

Obviously that scam madam of CrossFidao had access to the pool and to the company wallet. She ripped the pool and vanished. There is now technical and investigation issues. I believe Crossfidao and Dodoex do not understand details yet. It can take months now.