Disappearance of Provided Liquidity

I can’t find the black-wbnb pool nor my provided liquidity. Both disappeared. Urgent assistance needed.

hi marcelo, sorry, the reason is that the data service provider (The graph) has a data delay, which has been fixed now

Hi Shawn,

How are you? Thanks for the prompt reply.

I just checked now and I still can’t see the black-wbnb pool. When I try to filter to see my liquidity only, nothing appears.

Furthermore, when I check my liquidity, I can see it’s there but if I try to remove nothing appears. It has been going on for 3 days.

Therefore I can’t see my earnings, nor my liquidity pool (black-wbnb) and remove my liquidity if wanted.

I have attached fresh screen prints for your attention, and hope you can assist on fixing this issue.

Thanks once again and hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback.

Best regards,

Marcelo Lellis de Aguiar Telles
lellisaguiar@gmail.com
Mobile: +55 11 98773-3433

Hi Shawn,

How are you? Thanks for the prompt reply.

I just checked now and I still can’t see the black-wbnb pool. When I try to filter to see my liquidity only, nothing appears.

Furthermore, when I check my liquidity, I can see it’s there but if I try to remove nothing appears. It has been going on for 3 days.

Therefore I can’t see my earnings, nor my liquidity pool (black-wbnb) and remove my liquidity if wanted.

I have attached fresh screen prints for your attention, and hope you can assist on fixing this issue.

Thanks once again and hope to hear from you soon with positive feedback.

Best regards,

Marcelo Lellis de Aguiar Telles
lellisaguiar@gmail.com
Mobile: +55 11 98773-3433