Proposals

Submit your ideas and proposals here

3 Likes
  • I appreciate the efforts of the core team and constantly update the project.

From an investor’s point of view, I have some suggestions as follows:

• Order book feature is really easy to use, familiar to users.

• Crowdingpool, create your token should have additional information to provide project information, white paper, twitter, telegram, website… for its creator. It can be said that there is very little information for the user and he can be scammed by that token.

• Dodo should have a roadmap for everyone to follow (such as cross-chain deployment plan, NFT segmentation… ) with no specific timeline given here.

• Dodo is focusing on big players and forgetting about retail investors.

• The app.dodo experience is slow and frustrating.

• Transaction fee issue is still not effectively handled (DIP 4 - move 5 million DODO to arbitrum)

2 Likes

That’s a great call for developer efforts. I want to learn to develop myself. I bought courses and got too wrapped up on trading. I’m almost ready to learn to code but I know a guy. Doing a token offering is not easy but I’m stating that because I’ve had a utility idea. I’ve been looking for a retail price to make one and I found it with DoDo so I appreciate them for the offering. Do you code?

I wanted to suggest my own that they have an explanation for what helps make a good token offering become effective. I’m just browsing the first forums here.

As a new member of the dodo dex platform, I have two suggestions.

Suggestion-1: Dexes cannot receive the investor’s money directly on its platform. They hope that Cex platforms will carry on by transferring the coins to be created to their own vaults. It’s hard work to rip a client off the cex platform. My suggestion is:

It should be possible to make transactions on the dex platforms with stable coins of brazil (real), korea (kwn), turkey (trl), india (rupi), usd ($) and european (euro and pound) countries that are active in crypto money markets. This seems the easiest way to gain new customers. As DODO, an agreement should be made with the platforms that produce these stable coins.

Suggestion-2: Distribution of 20% of dodo tokens purchased with 10% revenue within the DIP3 governance protocol to vDODO holders, and burning of 10%. After the burn exceeds a certain level, the maximum token supply of 1,000,000,000 should be reduced to 800,000,000.

Being a long time DODO supporter and VDODO holder, I feel like the VDODO token have not seen any significant upgrades or gaining additional rewards. My proposal is to get more rewards from trades by other users as well based on how long the VDODO holder has been staking. Also, the longer the holder has stake, the lower the exit fees are. For example, the VDODO holder has been staking for 1 year and the exit fees should be cut by say additional 3-5% at a 50% cap withdrawal. 2nd year, another 3-5% at a 50% cap withdrawal and it continues.

Other than that, long term VDODO holders should also get rewards from trades by other users and the rewards are fees from whatever token was swap. At this point, VDODO holders are just bleeding badly whenever the token price dips so low.

Another way to do this is that, set a standard price of say DODO tokens at 1$. if the price drops below 1$, it triggers rewards from other trades and the holder receive what ever token that was traded to the staked address. Once DODO price hits 1$, the rewards stops. This can help further gain traction and maybe provide more users to come in to stake VDODO as there strong benefits to it.