Enquiry on DODO's hiring process

Hi there, I noticed in the Twitter account handle it states | We are Hiring!

I not found much information surrounding careers in the FAQ section

I would love to have some more information regarding this, and potentially have the opportunity to reach out to someone to introduce myself and contribute my skills.

My name is Phillip Reidy, @ReidyPhillip on Twitter.
I specialize in Web3 community management and I’m currently involved in various other projects, representing Spartan Protocol which you may have heard of @SpartanProtocol, Ty protocol, as well as 4thtechProject

I am very intrigued by the tech and the synergy that DODO has with it’s community. I’m hoping I can somehow get more involved, being a fundamentally driven person, with the ability to co-ordinate and work as a team. I am, I believe, in the quote.

“Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.”

Together we can obtain some uncommon results :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You can find a podcast and learn a little about me here: ‎Blockchain Recorded: Web3 Community management Talk with Phillip Reidy, the Community Manager of Spartan Protocol, Universe Finance & THX Network على Apple Podcasts